Imagine my surprise this morning when I found out I had been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by fellow blogger Men Can Make Homes . Please stop by his blog and check it out!! Thanks so much!!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog to create a more healthier me. All of my recipes are grain free, refined sugar free and many are dairy free. My friends encouraged me to start a blog and share my recipes. I started to share my recipes through my blog as a way to show that you don’t have to feel deprived to eat this way. I love encouraging others to eat healthier. Life is a journey hopefully we can all inspire and encourage positivity.
Not sure how much new blogger advice I can give as I am very new to blogging myself. My advice to new bloggers:
- Everything has a learning curve. Take a breath to relax and as you learn and adjust your blog accordingly.
- Share what you love and what inspires you!!
Continuing with the tradition allow me to nominate the following AMAZING 15 bloggers. Please take some time and go check these bloggers and their blogs out: