What an honor and delight to receive this reward from fellow blogger Commememucho. Mrs. Alicia is a fellow recipe blogger in Spain. She writes wonderful and imaginative recipes. She also writes about various other topics. If you have not looked at Mrs. Alicia’s blog Commememucho please do.
Thank you, Mrs. Alicia!
I am grateful, humbled and honored that other’s appreciate my blog. It is nice to know that someone reads my blog and sees my effort, commitment and hard work. The purpose of this award is to get visits and views to smaller blogs or are just beginning. Eve Estelle created this award in 2014 on her blog “Edge of Night”. It is meant to give smaller blogs a chance at wider visibility and for more people to see them.
Thank you to all the bloggers who share stories, art, photographs, write recipes, poetry opinions, give advice on all kinds of things including travel reviews. All these blogs celebrate life positives as well as struggles. They make us think, laugh, smile and care. Thank you to all the bloggers who share your talents and interests.
The rules are the following:
- Choose 10-15 bloggers to whom you want to award the prize. It is the most important part. Search if you need! Do some digging if you must! This is the whole point! Find those blogs. You can not nominate the person who called you.
- Write a post on your blog to report the prize
- You can tell a little story about how your blog started, or give some advice to new bloggers. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above, or by creating your own).
- Include a list of your nominees in the post, including a link. You can use the original image of the prize, or create your own.
- Inform each blog of your list that you have nominated.
- (Optional) Include an entry to the original post in Kartoffeltortilla
Note: You can reject the prize if you do not want to follow these rules. There is no obligation to accept it.
Due to autoimmune illnesses, I am on a very specific diet to try to improve my health. I am on a journey to create tasty food that anyone would want to eat not just those who are grain free, refined sugar free and limited dairy.
My humble advice to other Bloggers
- I started my blog because of encouragement from family and friends. I had no idea the amount of time it would consume. Do what works for you.
- As with everything new, there is a learning curve. I am still learning and still tweaking my blog.
My Nominees Are:
- Tasty Eats Ron Penso is a professional Chef and Caterer.
Dailycious She is a housewife and foodie.
- Crystalscorner She bakes, scrapbooks, take photos, etc.
- Unbolt Me Tetiana Aleksina and Tony Single both write poetry
Food Allergy P.I. Mom who is homeschooling, traveling, Disneyland loving.
- Cookingwithloveandspices Kamini Kapoor cooks wonderful Indian Food
- Pinkiebag Chloe writes food and tea reviews
- Men Can Make Homes Recipes and gardening
- The Purple Almond Tamara Hoerner whole food and healing
- Refocused Wellness Blog on health and wellness
- My Food Farmacy Encourages others to live healthy lives
- Popsicle Society Ribana writes about travel, cooking, and nature
Do you know these blogs? If not go check them out!