What a wonderful surprise this morning to find out that the blogger Nosh-able had nominated me for the Leibster Award! What an honor it is to find out that other bloggers find your blog interesting or inviting. I want to thank Miss Azaratarannum from Nosh-able for the honor and blessing and the huge boost to my ego. If you have not read her blog Nosh-able go check out her recipes on Indian Food. I especially appreciate the time it took her to write her post about the award and taking the time to nominate my blog.
About the Award:
Liebster award is an award for bloggers from bloggers. In this award, fellow bloggers nominate a blogger especially when he/she is new. This type of awards gives a nice kick to an upcoming bloggers career. It boosts his/her morale. It also provides the much-needed recognition to an aspiring blogger.
Official rules for 2018:
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog .
- For the 2018 Liebster Award, Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional).
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or to THEGLOBALAUSSIE.COM
What makes me passionate about blogging?
When I first went grain free, refined sugar free and limited dairy I had a hard time finding recipes that fit my needs. I found a lot of gluten-free recipes. I wanted food that was delicious and decadent. I am passionate about sticking to my diet in order to improve my health and energy. It makes me feel better that maybe in some small way I can help others who are on the same dietary journey.
Ten Random Facts About Myself
- My husband is my crush
- I speak and write Swedish
- I adore sunsets and sunrises
- My family has two dogs
- Favorite dog breed Mini Australian Shepherds
- I adore Coffee
- I would travel the world if I could afford it
- It would be fun to speak more languages
- I laugh at my own jokes
- I love to read about History
- What is your favourite time of the year? Fall
- Are you the sunrise or the sunset in people’s lives? I hope sunrise
- If you were to write a book about yourself what would the title be? Growing up Swedish in America
- If you were a superhero, which power would you like to have? Making people laugh. Yes to me that’s a superpower.
- What does happiness mean for you? Seeing wonderful, kind, caring and thoughtful people all over the world and always looking for the good in all in every country.
- What emoji best describes your personality? I may be too old to answer this question as I have no idea.
- If you could use someone else’s brain for the day whose would you choose? Leonardo Da Vinci
- What would you do with your last £5 (or$5)? Not sure but it made me think of a wonderful line from the movie “Hello Dolly” spoken by Dolly Levi “Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It’s not worth a thing unless it’s spread around, encouraging young things to grow.”
- If money was no object where would you travel in the world? Anywhere as the world is a diverse and beautiful place full of warm, friendly and kind people.
- Name your best holiday experience, by that I mean relaxing, adventure or something else? I think life is all about experiences. Any experience where I get to be with my family. One of the best times was around Christmas in Disneyland, CA. Good memories and happy times.
- If you could learn a different language in a day which would you choose and why? Any language would be an asset. The more we learn about cultures, languages, traditions, customs the better we can understand each other.
My Liebster Award Nominees
- Amanda Cade
- The Little Mermaid
- Recipe For Happiness Now
- Simply Chronically Ill
- The Homesteaders Wife
- Lithuanian in the USA
- Fragrant Flowers and Recipes
- Momoe’s Cupboard
- Cheche Winnie
You have to answer the same questions I answered. If you are not familiar with these blogs or bloggers go check them out.
So guys all the best…