Keto Stuffed Beef Roll-Ups will give you a little kick with a little sweet and creamy taste. Have you ever tried apricot jam with beef? If not then you are in for a treat.
Spicy and Sweet
The Keto Beef Roll UP’s are spicy and sweet. Stuffing Beef roll-ups with horseradish white cheddar, slices of onions, some of my homemade apricot jam, a little freshly grated horseradish will have your family singing your praises. The cheese melts and combines with the jam and horseradish creating a creamy center inside your luscious beef roll up. Slicing into this steak and seeing the golden cheese ooze out will make your mouth water. Once you take a bite your taste buds will thank you.
My recipes are grain-free, refined sugar-free, and many times they are dairy-free. This Keto Cheesy Stuffed Beef Roll up with a decadent filling. While this dish is elegant and appealing it is super easy and quick to make. This would make a wonderful dish for an Anniversary or special dinner or just have it because. Anyone can make this dish. Inspiration came when I saw this cheese at the deli counter at my favorite store. I asked the woman behind the counter if I could try it as I wanted to make sure that it was not too spicy. The cheese had a slightly peppery and delicate flavor. Immediately I thought about pairing it with my apricot preserves that I made this summer. The night before I took the jam out of the freezer and stuck it into the fridge to defrost. Apricot pairs nicely with the horseradish and cheese.
Feel free to purchase apricot jam or use my Apricot Preserves. According to my husband, this recipe is blog worthy. My family approves all my recipes before they appear on my blog. This recipe is for 4 people. Can be served with Turnip Mash, or Carrot Turnip Mash.
2 lbs thin sliced beef (like for Carne Asada)
1/2 oz slice horseradish cheddar cheese
1/2 oz sliced red onion
1 tablespoon apricot jam
1/8 tsp fresh horseradish
Season to taste with pink salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder (per beef slice per side)
Preheat oven to 400. Season both sides of the slices of meat with garlic powder, and onion powder, pepper, and pink salt. Place a thin slice of horseradish white cheddar cheese on the beef slice top with a few slices of onions, apricot jam, and fresh horseradish.
Roll the slice of meat up. If desired add a toothpick to keep the meat rolled. Place on an oiled broiler pan. Bake 15- 20 minutes. Allow 3-5 minutes to cool. Serve with Apricot Balsamic Glaze and grilled onions or eat as is.
Keto Stuffed Beef Roll-Ups
- 2 lbs thin sliced beef (like for Carne Asada)
- 1/2 oz horseradish Cheddar Cheese per beef slice
- 1/4 oz sliced red onion per beef slice
- 1 tbsp apricot jam per beef slice
- 1/8 tsp freshly grated horseradish per beef slice
- 1 large pinch onion powder per side per beef slice
- 1 large pinch garlic powder per side per beef slice
- 1 large pinch black pepper per side per beef slice
- 1 large pinch pink salt per side per beef slice
- Preheat oven to 400. Season both sides of the slices of meat with garlic powder, and onion powder, pepper, and pink salt or to taste. Place a thin slice of horseradish white cheddar cheese on the beef slice top with a few slices of onions, apricot jam, and fresh horseradish.
- Roll the slice of meat up. If desired add a toothpick to keep the meat rolled. Place on an oiled broiler pan. Bake 15- 20 minutes. Allow 3-5 minutes to cool. Serve with Apricot Balsamic Glaze and grilled onions or eat as is.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 29 g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 11 g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 4 mg||1 %|
|Sodium 39 mg||2 %|
|Potassium 12 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 47 g||94 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||1 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|