Quick & Easy Marinara is a great shortcut to creating dinner. Needless to say, this delectable tasty sauce, or as American Italians call it Sunday gravy. Italian Red Gravy will get your family to come to the table quicker than anything. A hearty bubbling tomato sauce spiked with red wine and spiced with flavorful seasonings brings families together. Undoubtedly one of the most wonderful aromas to dip breadsticks in or serve over chicken. This quick and easy recipe will have your mouth watering and your stomach grumbling.
Quick & Easy Marinara
Marinara a delectable tomato dipping sauce. Moreover, it can be used on pizza crust. However, I use it to dip my Gluten-Free Italian Garlic Breadsticks. Indeed, store any leftovers in the fridge for 7 – 10 days in a sealable glass jar. Nonetheless, it is delectable on top of gluten-free pasta, chicken, beef, or other items.
As a consequence. this recipe couldn’t be any easier. Moreover, everyone should have a go-to great pasta sauce. Indeed, Marinara can go by other names such as Spaghetti Sauce, Pasta Sauce, or even Pizza Sauce. In conclusion, homemade always tastes better than store-bought. Hence, it is made with common pantry staples items. For instance, toss it with zoodles, or top scrambled eggs with it, or on top of one of my pizza crust recipes.
Find pots and pans for sale on Amazon.
Quick & Easy Marinara
- 1 (14 oz.) can of tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlicky Onion Seasoning
- 2 tbsp balsamic sauce
- 2 tsp Homemade Italian Seasoning blend or store-bought
- 3 tbsp red wine (gluten-free)
First, place a pot on the stove over medium heat. Second, pour all the ingredients into the pot. Next, heat the ingredients to warming. Once the ingredients are warm pour the warm sauce into a bowl. Serve with breadsticks. If not using pour into a glass container with a sealable lid in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Quick & Easy Marinara Recipe
- First, place a pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Second, pour all the ingredients into the pot.1 (14 oz.) can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 tsp Garlicky Onion Seasoning, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp Homemade Italian Seasoning blend or store-bought, 3 tbsp red wine
- Next, heat the ingredients to warming.
- Once the ingredients are warm pour the warm sauce into a bowl.
- Serve with breadsticks, pasta, or zoodles.
- If not using pour into a glass container with a sealable lid in the fridge for up to 10 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 116 mg||5 %|
|Potassium 50 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||2 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|