Spicy Chicken Wing Sauce so yummy you will want to lick your fingers clean. Tastes just like my favorite Pizzeria chicken wing sauce slightly smoky with a spicy BBQ flavor. One of my favorite things to do is to write recipes. Honestly, I really miss eating bbq chicken wings since going grain-free and refined sugar-free. Therefore, I had to create a recipe so that I could eat one of my favorite things again. Use this from scratch homemade ketchup recipe. I use hickory liquid smoke, Cholula, Sambal Oelek ground fresh chili paste and Nevada Sauce AKA Worcestershire Sauce. Needless to say, this recipe will have you believe that you went to your favorite wing place or pizzeria. These wings are crispy and pack a slight amount of heat.
If using for chicken wings. Make the sauce and pour into a bowl. Add 2 -4 chicken wings and coat them in the sauce. Remove and serve. Can serve with celery, carrots, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing. Use with Savory Chicken Rub/Spice and Grain-Free Chicken wings.
Normally I have My Ketchup in my fridge. Indeed, my ketchup and Nevada Sauce AKA Worchester Sauce can be made several days in advance.
Nutritional facts are for the sauce only. To get a more accurate account simply add the nutritional facts to that of the Grain-Free Fried Chicken Wings.
Spicy Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 cup my ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 teaspoons hickory liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons Cholula
- 6 tablespoons Keto Nevada Sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
First, place all ingredients and heat on a pan until it comes to a boil. Second, reduce to low and cook for 1 hour.
Make the sauce and pour into a bowl. Lastly, add 2 -4 chicken wings and toss wings until completely coated in the sauce. Coats approximately 2 lbs of chicken wings.
Spicy Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Ketchup Homemade from Scratch see recipe on my blog
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 4 tsp hickory liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp Cholula
- 6 tbsp Aka Worchestershire Sauce See my recipe on my blog
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- First, place all ingredients and heat on a pan until it comes to a boil.
- Second, reduce to low and cook for 1 hour.
- Make the sauce and pour into a bowl.
- Lastly, add 2 -4 chicken wings and toss wings until completely coated in the sauce. Coats approximately 2 lbs of chicken wings.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 566 mg||24 %|
|Potassium 25 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17 g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||1 %|
|Sugars 13 g|
|Protein 1 g||2 %|
|Vitamin A||19 %|
|Vitamin C||1 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|