Keto Caper Dill Sauce is a tangy, dilly, and salty sauce that adds texture and flavor to any fish or chicken dish. In all honesty, this sauce is out of this world and once you try it you will wonder where it has been all your life. Indeed, it pares nicely with my Lemon Dill Salmon. Giving the salmon a nice little salty crunch. Believe it or not, it is similar to a Tapenade.
Consequently, most things go better with gravy or sauce. In any case, I have been making this sauce for years. So many of my previous recipes have had to be revised. So imagine my surprise when I found the recipe I had already created was keto. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful revelation. My husband and son don’t care for green olives but love it in this sauce. This sauce is absolutely wonderful on Keto Lemon Dill Salmon. I have made a smaller version of this for my Swedish Christmas Smorgasbord along with Keto Lingonberry Jam. Salmon and lingonberries what could be more Swedish? Serve with riced cauliflower or cauliflower mash.
Many years ago I created this sauce exclusively to go with my Keto Swedish Salmon but since then I have used it with chicken as well. Not to mention that this sauce will give texture and flavor to any dish you add it to.
This recipe uses capers, garlic-stuffed olives, and liquid monk fruit sweetener. which I easily found at my local grocery store. However, if you can’t seem to locate these items I have provided links.
Keto Caper Dill sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped capers
- 5 chopped garlic-stuffed olives
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons chopped scallions or green onions or purple onions
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caper juice
- salt and pepper to taste
First, chop and cut up onions, capers, olives, garlic, dill, green onions, or purple onions, Or place all the ingredients into a small food processor and process until combined and chopped. In a bowl combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed together. Serve a tablespoon or more with a serving of Salmon, or chicken. Makes approximately 8 one tablespoons servings.
Keto Caper Dill Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped capers
- 5 individual garlic stuffed olives
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp liquid monk fruit sweetener
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 4 tbsp chopped scallions or green or purple onions
- 1/2 tsp champagne or white wine vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed together.1/4 cup chopped capers, 5 individual garlic stuffed olives, 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 2 cloves minced garlic, 1 tsp liquid monk fruit sweetener, 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill, 4 tbsp chopped scallions or green or purple onions, 1/2 tsp champagne or white wine vinegar
Serve a tablespoon or more with a serving of Salmon, or chicken. Makes approximately 8 one tablespoons servings.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 398 mg||17 %|
|Potassium 6 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||1 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|