Keto Lemon Dill Salmon is so moist and tender with a delectable flavor that time will seem to stand still. Each and every exquisite and scrumptious morsel will have your tastebuds salivating for more. Indeed, it is a favorite at our house. Not to mention, it is quick and easy. Fresh dill and fresh lemon really take emphasize the natural flavor of the Salmon. This meal is perfect when you are short on time and fancy enough to be on the menu for company or date night..
Keto Lemon Dill Salmon:
Did I mention you will want to take your time eating? Yep, this dish is one that you won’t soon forget and will leave an indelible mark on your memory. Keto Lemon Dill Salmon is the meal that you dream about. We are all looking for those foodie moments in which we enjoyed the meal so much that we can’t wait to have it again. Not only is this dish succulent but it is beautiful to the naked eye. Unbelievably, this recipe has only 170 calories with 4 grams of carbohydrates so it is not only tasty it is healthy too.
In all honesty, I have always loved to travel and eat food from other countries. I love exploring and learning about new cultures, customs, traditions, and food. Food is at the heart of any country. Years ago I came up with this recipe to pay homage to my Swedish roots. Most Swedes love dill, lemon and fish. Indeed, I wish I lived somewhere where I could get fresh seafood. However, my favorite place to get Salmon is Costco. Most importantly be sure to get fresh dill from your local grocery store. Incredibly the lemons release some of their juices into the dill thereby infusing the fish with a deep dill and lemon flavor as well as making it moist.
Goes well with cauliflower rice, cauliflower mash, or rutabaga mash or turnip mash. Use with Keto Caper Dill Sauce. This makes eight 6 oz. servings of Salmon. Nutrition facts are listed at the very bottom.
As always Amazon has baking sheets if you are in need of some.
Keto Lemon Dill Salmon
- 3 lbs salmon
- 2-4 lemons thinly sliced
- a small container of dill
- about 1 tbsp coconut oil
Directions For Keto Lemon Dill Salmon:
Serve with cauliflower mash.
Keto Lemon Dill Salmon
- 3 lbs Salmon
- 2-4 whole sliced lemons depending on the size of lemons
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Salt and Pepper Salmon to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- First, salt and pepper both side of salmon.
- Second slice the lemons. (depending on the size of lemons you may only need two. If you feel you need more, by all means, use more).3 lbs Salmon, 2-4 whole sliced lemons
- Thirdly, oil a large stone bar pan or bar pan.
- Next, lay slices of lemon down every two inches or so.
- Place some dill on each lemon slice.1 bunch of dill
- Additionally, lay down salted and peppered salmon on top of the lemon and dill.
- Then lay down dill on top of salmon.
- Place lemon slices every two inches or so on top of the dill.
- Lastly, put a small dab of coconut oil on top of each lemon slice.1 tbsp coconut oil
- Put in oven and cook 15 – 30 minutes or until you like how it is cooked.
- Remove allow to cool slightly and eat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 68 mg||23 %|
|Sodium 362 mg||15 %|
|Potassium 582 mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||6 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 32 g||63 %|
|Vitamin A||3 %|
|Vitamin C||18 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|