Mother’s Day Gluten-Free Menu is full of decadent, tasty, and ways to spoil your mom. A day to honor and remember aunts, grandmothers, and moms. Indeed, it’s a day for the people who fill that spot. So this is also for men (too) who fill the shoes of both mom and dad. Believe it or not, my love language is food. Whether you are hosting for your mom and mother-in-love or it is your turn to be spoiled. Needless to say, recipes are included for brunch, dinner, appetizers, and desserts. Obviously, I have included my favorites. Nonetheless, all recipes listed are Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free. These dishes will leave you swooning for more. I have included seafood, beef dishes, and of course chocolate.
Some women are fortunate enough to have guys who will cook for them. Or perhaps you are like me and take turns with brunch or dinner. Either way, I have you covered.
Mother’s Day Gluten-Free Menu
- Indeed, one of my all-time favorites is Authentic Swedish Pancakes. Subsequently, if you want to create an elegant-looking plate. I highly suggest placing one pancake and slices of strawberry with whipped coconut cream or whipped cream then placing down another pancake until you have a stack of 7. Top with sliced strawberries and cream. Amazon sells Swedish Pancake pans for traditional classic pancakes. Think of it as a Mini Mille Crepe Cake.
- Second, on my list would be Pineapple Pancake Bars. A large casserole dish of oven-baked pancakes with fruit baked inside. Topped with a nutty crunchy topping. Furthermore, these pancakes are sure to hit the spot. Not to mention, that you can make or use a variety of pancake syrups.
- What brunch would be complete without some sort of protein? Turkey Maple Breakfast Sausage is the perfect addition to any breakfast or brunch table. In fact, this is one of the most popular recipes on my blog. 4. Ham and Bacon Quiche is the perfect egg dish. What is better than eggs with bacon and ham? This delicious quiche a nice crumbly gluten-free crust. The combination of ham and bacon makes it feel way more decadent. Full of flavor with cheesy fluffy eggs.
Finish rounding out your brunch with fresh fruit, fruit juice, and champagne. Add a couple of slices of tomatoes and cucumbers. Not to mention offering tea or coffee to make a complete brunch.
Gluten-Free Mother’s Day Menu Appetizer Ideas:
- Scandinavian Lemon Dill Shrimp with homemade BBQ Cocktail Sauce will have you salivating. In all honesty, you could also use large prawns in this recipe.
- Cheesy BBQ Sweet Potatoes as an appetizer or as a side dish. These taste rounds are not only tasty but beautiful to look at.
- My all-time favorite would be Keto Deviled Eggs. These eggs are always on my Jul Bord or Christmas Dinner Table. Fresh dill and capers are what make these eggs extra special. This recipe is my twist on an old classic appetizer.
- My all-time favorite dinner is Lobster Tails cooked the European way. I often look for lobster tails during Thanksgiving and Christmas as I often find them on sale. Then I purchase them and freeze them for a later date like Mother’s Day. Father’s Day, or an Anniversary. This way I am not paying an arm and leg for them. Plus often time I am only making them for 2-4 people.
- Every good menu includes steak. What pairs really nicely with Lobster? Garlic Filet Mignon is the king of steaks. These filets can be cut with a butter knife. The steak lovers’ steak. It is one of the tastiest steaks ever.
- However, if you are looking for something to feed more people perhaps my Keto Garlic Prime Rib will fit the bill. It is without a doubt one of the most decadent roasts available.
Mother’s Day Gluten-Free Menu
- Perhaps you are like me and are a chocolate lover. If so then I highly suggest my Brownie Cake with Chevrons. This cake is so ooey and gooey with a chocolate ganache topping. Young and old will be in love with this cake. Not to mention, this cake is made with homemade chocolate syrup.
- Strawberry Fraisier Cake is a show-stopping piece with its elegant strawberry slices peeking out all around the cake. Such a wonderful and Easy to make Classic French Dessert.
- My last suggestion is Cinnamon Apple Caramel Cheesecake. Tastes like a caramel apple fell into a cinnamon cheesecake. In short, it is inspired by State Fair desserts from my childhood.
At any rate, I hope and pray that each and every mom has a wonderful Mother’s Day. To all those who have stepped into the shoes of Mom, Happy Mother’s Day. In conclusion, it is my wish that you get pampered or have the energy to pamper your mom or mother-in-love. Consequently, my mother-in-love is what I call my mother-in-law. In fact, she is a true gem.