Dairy-Free Spinach Dip with homemade DIY Nevada Sauce AKA Worcestershire Sauce and seasonings will make this dip disappear. Serve as an appetizer at your next potluck, party, or super bowl gathering. Hopefully, we will all be able to get together soon. Highly suggest serving with crackers or gluten-free bread. Needless to say, this dip is also hydrogenated fat-free as it is made with homemade avocado oil mayo. Just watch as this Vegan Spinach Dip disappears.
Dairy-Free Vegan Spinach Dip:
Needless to say, when I first started this dietary journey I felt disappointed, deprived, and slightly depressed. As a fact, I was not looking forward to what I would eat I started to dread mealtime. Nevertheless, I refocused my energy and started to research like there was no tomorrow. Subsequently, research meant trial and error recipe writing until I felt comfortable.
Writing recipes was nothing new to me but writing grain-free, refined sugar-free, and trying to limit my dairy. Originally I was allowed no dairy at all. Now I limit it and only have dairy once in a while. Of course the above is a simplified version of what my diet consists of. Why has my diet changed so drastically? It is due to my autoimmune illnesses and my desire to improve my health. I am under the care of a Western Medical doctor and a Functional doctor. My functional doctor also has me on several supplements. Has my health improved? Yes and drastically. Before I had no energy and only wanted to sleep. I do have returned energy but it is still not 100%.
Hope to Spread Random Acts of Kindness:
The winter season is a time to reach out to our neighbors, friends, and those who are less fortunate than ourselves. The weather is cold, dark, and wet and those who are less fortunate are often homeless. Nevertheless, I hope that I can encourage those who read my blog to go out and commit random acts of kindness. The best RAK’s are anonymous. There is far more good in the world than bad. Perhaps we can all try to improve this world where ever we are.
Feelings Of Exclusion:
My absolute favorite dip would have to be spinach dip. This vegan dip has a ton of spinach. Homemade mayonnaise and AKA Worcestershire Sauce really makes this dip sing. I purchased a container of dried vegetables for soup but you could also dehydrate your own vegetables. Coconut Aminos are usually used as a substitute for Soy Sauce which can be found in local grocery stores or purchased off of Amazon.
Did I mention this is low in carbs?
Dairy-Free Spinach Dip
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream or homemade coconut sour cream
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cups dried vegetables for soup
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons AKA Worcestershire Sauce
- 16 oz. frozen or fresh chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions or green onions
Combine the sour cream and mayo. Add all the spices and seasonings: paprika, black pepper, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, dried vegetables, coconut aminos, Nevada Sauce until thoroughly combined.
Add in spinach. Reserve 1/8 cup of green onions to decorate the top of the dip. Stir in the rest of the green onions until thoroughly combined. Decorate with the reserved green onions.
Vegan Spinach Dip
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream or homemade coconut sour cream see recipe on my blog
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise see recipe on my blog (Made with Avocado Oil)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 cup dried vegetables for soup
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp AKA Worcestershire Sauce see recipe on my blog
- 16 oz frozen or fresh chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions or green onions
- First, combine the sour cream and mayo.
- Add all the spices and seasonings: paprika, black pepper, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, dried vegetables, coconut aminos, AKA Worcestershire Sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Add in spinach.
- Reserve 1/8 cup of green onions to decorate the top of the dip.
- Stir in the rest of the green onions until thoroughly combined.
- Decorate with the reserved green onions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 4 mg||1 %|
|Sodium 60 mg||3 %|
|Potassium 53 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||1 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g||1 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|